Wednesday, August 12, 2009

1st Internship - SK Pandan Indah



I had started my 1st internship for my course on 2nd April and finished on 27th May 2009. During my internship, i had teached Science for year five and year one and Mathematics for year five. My lecturer supervisor is Dr. Norizan Ahmad and my coordinating tecaher is cikgu Ahjmi from SKPI. Here, i got more experience on how to handle the lesson, to manage the class and so on. Besides, i got more knowledge from this experience. Many teachers and also also my lecturer helped and guided me during my internship. i'm felt very gratefull beause most of them (SKPI teacher) always support me. The students also 'ok' but some of them very naughty.




During my internship, there are several school events such as Telematch, Sukantara, KOT SKPI, teacher's day. But, i can't attend the celebration of teacher's day at SKPI because that day we already finished the internship. eventhough, i got many present from my students. Thanks a lot..after finished my 1st internship, i have semester break for 3 weeks, then continue study for 2month. subsequently, continue with 2nd internship and finish my research.










1 comment:

  1. geram betul bila added picture nie..susah nk edit post n sume arrangement lari!!!! bantai aje ler...

    ReplyDelete